- Learn how herbs work with our body to improve or health
- Learn how to use herbs for health, chronic and acute illnesses - what to use for different outcomes
- Learn about the characteristics of specific herbs that will be used tonight. Learn precautions for taking herbs
- Make an herbal tincture - your choice of "elderberry tincture "(kills the flu and cold virus, helps with allergies) OR "digestive bitters" (helps digestion by stimulating your own digestive enzymes.)
- Make a bag of tea - your choice of "sore throat and cough tea" or a great "winter chai" to warm you up and give as gifts.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: November 7Movement Therapy Class